Friday, January 18, 2013

Early Morning Randomness

Another early morning...

*My Favorite Chat Session Miss-Spellings*
thnaks - classic
chabge - fun to say, but it's a guttural 'G'
becasue - funny, and now that I look at it, it's a girl's name

*The Pizza Box Joke*
I was in the kitchen and I saw the pizza boxes from last night. On the lid there are some coupons and ads. One ad was for a pizza called the 'Leonardi's Trio' but I read it as 'Leonard's Trio'. Then I thought, "What is Leonard's Trio?" Answer: Leonard, his wife, and his sister-in-law.

*Huh?*
I smell weed so it's coming from somewhere. Maybe it's just circulating in the room. Or I might just be smelling my lip.

*People I Miss*
Mom :(
Dad :(
Les :(
Jason :(
George Carlin - What a great, funny guy
Johnny Carson - The Undisputed King of Late Night
Cliff - I miss the Star Wars years
Epitome Of Coolness, Chris Adams - Oddly, I miss the Star Wars years
The Borders Crew - All moved on with the closing of the store

*The Best Dogs In The World*
Princess (pekingese)
Mickey & Mitsi (chihuahuas)
Hooter (shepherd/collie mix)
Gunner (pomeranian)
Buffy (pom/pekingese mix)
Princess (pomeranian)
Ladybug (pomeranian)
Sparky (wtf?)
Droopy (pit bull)

*The Best Cats In The World*
Frisky
Pepper
Bolts
Snickers
Baby
Grendel

*Afternoon Randomness: A Conversation*
A man stands in his back yard smoking some Super Silver Haze. A Woman walks by.

Man: Hey, my little pootle-uh-teezh. Heh heh.
Woman: What did you call me?
M: My little pootle-uh-teezh.
W: Don't call me that.
M: What's wrong with being my little pootle-uh-teezh?
W: Because I don't like it.
M: Okay. Heh heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment